Hardware acceleration

louis louis at ukl-1.com
Sat Mar 9 05:45:42 CET 2019

Dear team,

I’m trying to make Wireguard use CPU’s hardware crypto engine . The hardware crypto engine can be driven by linux kernel. And it has registered the algorithms which it supports to the linux kernel as I can see those by “cat /proc/crypto”. Unfortunately , there’s no CHACHA available. Is there any good suggestions about how I can make Wireguard use the engine?
Such as change the crypto suite to “GCM-AES”? Or other greater?

Hope to hear you.
Regards.

Louis Michael  Networking Architect
Tel.: +86 185 0008 4208
E-Mail:louis at ukl-1.com
Web site:www.ukl-1.com
Address:Room 50629, 6F,Building D, Galaxy SOHO, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China