Status on wg-dynamic?

David Weinberger cubicalpie at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:25:58 CET 2019

Hi,

Is wg-dynamic more like a proof of conception right now? I tried to use it, but found a few issues:

1. Does its dependency on libmnl and epoll etc mean it can only work for linux clients now?
2. It doesn't seem to hook into wg-quick as mentioned in idea.md? I checked wg-quick's source code, no where does it spawn wg-dynamic it seems.
3. Its Makefile by default only builds server and not client, and "make install" fails because its dependency is wg which doesn't exist.

And it hasn't been updated for 2 months. I wonder what's its status now?

Regards