WireGuard removed from Google Play Store, rectification in progress

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Oct 16 22:12:16 CEST 2019

Hi again,

I expected to send this email sometime next week due to usual Play
Store review process delays, but it seems like the attention the prior
email received has sped up the process considerably. This is a notice
that the app has been relisted on the Play Store in its usual
location: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wireguard.android
. Sorry again for any inconvenience this has caused users, or caused
developers who depend on the availability of our app for use by their
own users. We won't be making any similar changes unless we're certain
that we won't be delisted.

Regards,