Thoughts on wg-dynamic

Reid Rankin reidrankin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:46:51 CEST 2020

I looked at something similar, but I really don't want to pay the
extra overhead -- and it just feels wrong to use
IP-in-Ethernet-in-GRE-in-UDP-in-IP(-in-WG-in-UDP-in-IP) if you don't
have to for routing purposes. (Version 2.0 of the product I'm working
on might use something similar for dynamic routing, but for now I'm
content with the assumption that all peers can reach each other.)

--Reid