wg-lla

Reid Rankin reidrankin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:31:08 CEST 2020

A while ago, I included a link to a Gist containing `wg-lla.sh`, a
utility for calculating and assigning IPv6 Link-Local Addresses to
WireGuard peers based on a hash of their public key, which was based
on a shell-script implementation of Blake2s. At the time it was
intended as a proof-of-concept sort of thing, but I've had some
interested parties contact me about using it -- since I neglected to
stick on a license.

So I've rectified that error, and promoted it to a proper repo. Now
people can hopefully find it, as well as raise issues and make PRs.
Hope it's useful!

https://github.com/reidrankin/wg-lla

--Reid