wg-lla

Derrick Lyndon Pallas derrick at pallas.us
Thu Aug 6 03:17:13 CEST 2020

Thanks for updating!

FYI, I just added this LLA algorithm to the PublicKey class in [1] with
three caveats:

  * it allows for injection into an arbitrary IPv6 or IPv4 address space
(default is the LLA/10 that wg-lla uses)
  * it fails if the generated address is the network address or
broadcast address of the provided address space
  * it allows for an optional blake2b key, to mix the addresses if
desired (default is no secret, which produces the same addresses as wg-lla)

~Derrick

[1] https://github.com/ArgosyLabs/wgnlpy/