macOS update logic needs improving

Alexander Burke alex at alexburke.ca
Thu Dec 17 11:38:24 CET 2020

Awfully gauche to reply to myself, but here we are.

This is the case on iOS at least in the event of an active Connect-on-Demand tunnel; the update sits and spins in the App Store until a few seconds after Connect-on-Demand is disabled, at which time the update proceeds and Connect-on-Demand can be re-enabled.