WireGuard on macOS stopped working after 1.0.10 update

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Dec 19 11:40:14 CET 2020

Hey folks,

On 12/19/20, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:
> They rejected the submission with the donation link removed, citing
> the existence of the donation link in the old build and providing a
> screenshot of the old build, rather than the new build. I sent them a
> response pointing out that they reviewed the wrong build, looking at
> the old build rather than the new build, and I sent them a photo of
> the new build as installed from Test Fight.

Looks like we got lucky this time, and things are all set! 1.0.11
should now be available in the App Store. Hopefully this concludes the
saga with the recent updates, and things will be smooth sailing from
here on out. But as usual, please don't hesitate to send new bugs,
with redacted configs and logs.