Best practices for adding hosts

Ronan Lucio ronanlucio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 01:51:14 CET 2020

Hi Domi,

Right, it's not on the latest version. Actually, I used to run the
system version, so I can set it to automate unattended-updated.
Anyway, no problem updating it... ;-)

I tried executing it manually and got this:

    $ sudo wg syncconf wg0 <(exec /usr/bin/wg-quick strip wg0)>
    -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

Any clue?

Thank you,
Ronan