"Wireguard [sic]: great protocol, but skip the Mac app" blog post

Reto reto at labrat.space
Sat Dec 26 11:32:02 CET 2020

Hi Jason,
Please don't let blog posts like this get to you.
Following this list, as well as the IRC channel, it's very clear that you care
and go over great pains to make wireguard useful to all.

Rest assured that a lot of people, including me, are very grateful for all that
you do and for your nice work all over the place in the kernel.

I don't write blog posts that trend on hacker news I'm afraid... So this email
has to do ;)

Kind regards,
Reto