wg-quick: syntax error, unexpected saddr

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 21:07:00 CET 2020

As a follow up, wireguard-tools v1.0.20200102 also has the issue.

I did think of updating nftables to the latest, but that then started
dragging in too many other updated dependencies I wasn't comfortable
with.  So, as nftables currently isn't used on Slack, I renamed the
binary so that wg-quick wouldn't find it, which allowed the connection
to be made.

Now all I need do is work out why the handshakes between client and
server are working, but traffic doesn't flow.

Cheers.