Problem with iOS WireGuard client

John graysky at archlinux.us
Wed Jan 15 19:47:38 CET 2020

Your issue sounds similar to mine linked below.  Do you find this
endless failed handshakes to be when you're connected to any network
or just a specific one?  I routinely connect to 4 networks in my
travels and only 1 of them causes the problem.

Link to my post:
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2020-January/004858.html