Wireguard on MacOS (Catalina) not able to quit/deactivate

Andrej Mihajlov and at mullvad.net
Thu Jan 23 11:14:21 CET 2020

Hi,

I see the same issue. Possible side effect of having `exit(0)` in `stopTunnel`?

https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/blob/master/WireGuard/WireGuardNetworkExtension/PacketTunnelProvider.swift#L102 <https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/blob/master/WireGuard/WireGuardNetworkExtension/PacketTunnelProvider.swift#L102>

Cheers,
Andrej