wireguard ci hooked up to quite a few kernel trees

dvn mail at dvn.me
Wed Jan 29 13:40:01 CET 2020

Hi Jason,

Impressed by how comprehensive this is already. Would you be up for
sharing some of the details of how this system works. Looks like it's
largely custom. Obviously based on QEMU/KVM, as you say - are you
emulating most of the architectures outside of x86_64?

Good to see a project taking continuous building/testing against
multiple trees and architectures so seriously!

Cheers,
Devan

Jason A. Donenfeld transcribed 2.0K bytes: