ArchLinux wireguard install

Martin martinmoen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:56:55 CET 2020

Sorry, I meant post the same question you posted here in the Arch forums.

I use the module and tools currently and it’s great, however I just use the wg-quick systemd to deal with bringing it up on boot, I don’t like nm.

I suspect once it’s in the kernel the maintainer in arch will remove the module through an update for 5.6+ versions.