Openwrt wg0 behaves not alike that on Fedora: why?

Sergey Ivanov seriv at cs.umd.edu
Mon Jun 15 22:02:41 CEST 2020

Thanks!
You are right, it was a rule: '-A zone_wireguard_forward -m comment
--comment "!fw3" -j zone_wireguard_dest_REJECT'. Corresponding setting
in the luci web interface was "Forward" from the zone "Wireguard" to
"Wireguard". Although I also need a separate ip route table for this
VPN to get access to subnet routing.
--
  Sergey.