WireGuard for macOS

tormen at mail.ch tormen at mail.ch
Sat Mar 7 18:03:17 CET 2020

Dear Wireguard Team,

First off, thanks a lot for the client for macOS !!

Is there a possibility to issue a "Connect" / "Disconnect" command from the command line
instead of using the buttons in the GUI ?

I would love to use both (GUI + CLI): No automatic connect in the GUI, but rather automatically connect / reconnect via script (so via command-line interface, CLI).
And I don't like the idea of not using the GUI and switching to the cli version as then I don't have the icon.

Thanks a lot in advance for any hint or feedback!

Tormen