WireGuard for macOS

Eiji Tanioka tanioka404 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 05:18:48 CET 2020

Hi,

How about install wireguard-tools from Homebrew ?
https://www.wireguard.com/install/#macos-homebrew-and-macports-basic-cli-homebrew-userspace-go-homebrew-tools-macports-userspace-go-macports-tools

I have not installed, it seems installing `wg`, `wg-quick` command and
"wireguard-go" backend.
I think you can use them for Connect / Disconnect from CLI.

And,
> I would love to use both (GUI + CLI): No automatic connect in the GUI,
I'm using "On-Demand" option for automatic connect, is it appropriate
for your purpose?

Regards,