Hooks in clients?

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Fri Nov 13 16:46:49 CET 2020

Hiya,

I am looking towards deploying WireGuard as my primary VPN connection,
and wonder a bit if the various clients (Android, wg-quick, whatever
there is for macOS, iOS and Windows), could be made to include the
possibility of calling external programs upon (re-)connections, in my
case specifically for port knocking, but possibly useful for other
purposes as well?

In the cases of Android and iOS, I am a bit unsure about interaction
with other apps, so maybe, to begin with, just built-in port knocking
capabilities could be considered.

Any thoughts?

--
A video dry