Using WireGuard on Windows as non-admin - proper solution?

Patrik Holmqvist patrik.holmqvist at su.se
Fri Nov 20 14:14:23 CET 2020

Hi Jason

In the University world there is a lot of "academic freedom" and we (the central IT-department) don’t manage all computer at the university.
We also don’t have any central management of phones for example.

So we built this solution so that it would work the same way for all use cases and device types, not just those devices managed by central IT.

But maybe we need to re-think how we do this and download the config dynamically for the user when they install the client or something.

/Best Regards
Patrik