Using WireGuard on Windows as non-admin - proper solution?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Nov 29 13:50:30 CET 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 1:09 PM Phillip McMahon
<phillip.mcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting thread to follow.
>
> My larger concern here is that without an officially provided method
> to run wg as non-admin on supported Windows platforms the following
> may happen

Maybe you should keep following the thread? There _is_ an officially
provided method, and it has been released, and you can go to
wireguard.com/install/ to download it and read all about it in the
release notes posted to this list. This topic is closed and the
discussion over.

Then Adrian Larsen decided to jump in and request a totally unrelated
feature, rather than starting a new thread for that. I indulged, and
here we are.