Using WireGuard on Windows as non-admin - proper solution?

Phillip McMahon phillip.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:40:03 CET 2020

Hi Jason,

I have been following the wider thread and maybe I misunderstood but
believe the solution requires some registry tweaks and membership to
the Network Operators Group, along with Windows Home requiring the
creation of a group not officially supported on that platform. Correct
or not?

It was with all the in mind that I wrote the two points.

"The topic is closed and the discussion over". Seems a little over the
top Jason. A year ago you concluded there would never be a solution
for Windows outside of full admin. End of discussion. Now we have
something that isn't full admin. Clearly times and positions can
change. But you might still not be at the final version, you might
want to incorporate a little more of the experience of your members to
get there.

Phill

--
Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files

https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon

P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control:
http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.