Wireguard not available for CentOS Stream

Joe Doss joe at solidadmin.com
Tue Jan 5 18:14:22 UTC 2021

On 1/4/21 3:55 PM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> From an admin and developer perspective I find Fedora Server a real
> gem. Speaking from experience, I would much rather work on Fedora than
> CentOS or Red Hat.  Fedora Server comes with the latest stable tools
> and does not need things like Software Collections (SCL) to get a
> modern Apache, Python or PHP.

Same! I actually ran Fedora Cloud in production for 5 years at my
previous job across AWS and GCP with about 400 VMs. We did 6mo OS
refreshes and patching when needed. Fedora in production is super stable
for my use cases. We're using Fedora CoreOS at my current job now and
it's pretty great too.

Joe

--
Joe Doss