WireGuard Configurations Gone After iOS 15 Upgrade

Miguel Arroz miguel.arroz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:31:35 UTC 2021

Hi Jason,

  After the update, when I launch the app on the iPad, the row in the tunnel list has a red background, and the first time I launched it, the switch started switching very quickly between connected and disconnected. Also, nothing at all shows on the right side when I click it (not even the empty sections that were appearing before, it’s just a blank view). The tunnel also got disconnected when I launched the app, and is not connecting any more.

  On the iPhone (where I had already recreated the tunnel), also after the update, everything seems fine.

  Regards,

Miguel Arroz