WireGuard Configurations Gone After iOS 15 Upgrade

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Sep 22 22:35:48 UTC 2021

Hi Miguel,

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 4:31 PM Miguel Arroz <miguel.arroz at gmail.com> wrote:
>   After the update, when I launch the app on the iPad, the row in the tunnel list has a red background, and the first time I launched it, the switch started switching very quickly between connected and disconnected. Also, nothing at all shows on the right side when I click it (not even the empty sections that were appearing before, it’s just a blank view). The tunnel also got disconnected when I launched the app, and is not connecting any more.

Is this on a fresh 14->15 transition? Or had you already loaded the
old version on 15?

The row turns red when it can't open the keychain reference. I'm
curious whether that's because it was already deleted stupidly by the
old version of the app during the 14->15 transition, or whether it's
still there, but the new version of the app on 15 is unable to load
it.

Also, what happens if you twiddle the iCloud keychain setting?