iOS Per-app VPN

James Rickett jrickett at twopicode.com.au
Tue Apr 26 11:20:01 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm developing an iOS app to be used as a per-app VPN. When opening an
app that I've designated to use the VPN, the VPN connects, but internet
does not work.

If I change the configuration payload type back to
"com.apple.vpn.managed" to work as a normal VPN, it works, so I believe
the rest of details are correct.

The only thing I've got to go on at the moment is I noticed this message
pop up in the logs a number of times: "[NET] Received a packet with
unknown IP version". Not sure if this is part of the problem or not.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

James