Wireguard-android: consider displaying last handshake ?

Max Schulze max.schulze at online.de
Wed Jun 29 16:29:10 UTC 2022

I find it very hard to debug wireguard connections on mobile.

I think it might be great if the last handshake would be displayed, just like on the desktop implementations (win, Linux).

This would really make life easier. It does not need to be the second -counting counter, a timestamp would be great. This way, all platforms would be equivalent, I.e. you could always ask "is there a handshake time displayed"?

It looks like there is a pull request at https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-android/pull/30/commits but I cannot judge the quality.