Is Wireguard supported on Mac Catalyst?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 12:48:51 UTC 2022

Hi Jason,

I hope all is well.

I was hoping to nudge you on this issue again to see if you could
clarify this, please.
Does Wireguard support Mac Catalyst (macOS 11.0) on the Apple repo?
https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple

Mac Catalyst is supported natively in Xcode and allows turning an iOS
app into a Mac app.

Many Thanks,
Houman