Multiple peers with one down

Leon J. Brits ljbrits at tutamail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:04:35 UTC 2023

Hi all,·

I have a setup where a client connects to multiple peers. By accident one of the pees (a VM) was down and caused the client to connect to none of them, and showed the error:
for (about) 15 times with increased timeout between tries.

Eventually it fails and deletes the whole wiregaurd interface with all successfull connections.
I would like it to succeed and keep the successful connections and ignore the unsuccessful one.
How do I do that?

Thanks for your time
Leon

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.