Any plans to extend apple support to tvOS (Apple TV)?

Koen Lekkerkerker koenlekkerkerker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 04:02:11 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Since tvOS 17 (released Sep 2023), Apple has added SDK support to
create VPN tvOS apps (for Apple TV hardware). I was wondering if there
are plans to develop a Wireguard tvOS app. It should hopefully be able
to reuse most of the iOS app from the wireguard-apple repo... I'd
mainly expect some work on the GUI to make it usable on TV. I'm happy
to donate a little to support such plans.

Either way: Thanks for all the awesome work on Wireguard. I've been
happily using it for a couple of years now and it works great!

Best,
Koen