Android TV Wireguard issue

Andy Xheli andyxheli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:26:58 UTC 2023

Hi All,

First I want to thank everyone for this amazing software.

The issue that I am having is that i can't add vpn tunnel on my Xiaomi
TV stick 4K. This device does not have a USB port and when i click on
the + icon on the app im getting an "You don't have an app that can do
this" I think it would be nice to have an option to either add it
manually for the devices that don't have a USB stick have an option to
import via SMB or webdav let me know what you all think