disable roaming?

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Tue Jul 9 08:23:10 UTC 2024

Hi,

I want to setup a wg tunnel between an office and a pair of routers
which use keepalived for a service IP.

The office router would have the service IP in its config.

As soon as the IP failover happens between the two routers the office
router gets a new peer address for its connection (which is not reachable).

How do I disable the wireguard roaming on the server side?

Wireguard on the office router should always connect to the service IP.
Both routers have the same private/public key so that should be possible.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Consulting GmbH

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 220009 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin