[pass] Importing tests

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Apr 22 18:36:56 CEST 2014

I've imported your tests here:
http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=760c644a1d9f55c91b74521b112958966e00ea31

It'd be nice if you could develop consistent style for $variable vs
${variable}, but for the most part, things look okay now.

One thing I'd like to see in the harness is generating new gpg keys on the
fly, but perhaps this is unnecessary.

Another thing is I'd like to keep setup.sh fairly lean, and move any of
those functions that aren't needed globally into the specific tests
themselves. But for now, again, things seem fine.

Just a matter now of writing a full test suite. : )

@LUKAS: feel free to go to town on the harness, playing with things,
changing things, cleaning things up, etc...