Backing up pass

Jacob MacDonald jaccarmac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:26:47 CET 2016

I use a Git repository stored in Google Drive as a remote, which means I
can clone the store from any machine I need to provision once my Drive is
synced. The repository is not stored as bare; That way I can access the
files in the repository directly from Drive (i.e. on my phone) as well.
Putting Git repos on Google Drive works all right; It has some trouble
dealing with the large amount of files which Git creates. I've had better
success with storing Fossil repos on Drive, and may switch to a
Fossil-based system for my passwords in the future.