[pass] LastPass import - wrong structure generated

Marcos Alano marcoshalano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:14:39 CEST 2016

Hello folks!

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

I installed the package lastpass-cli from Yakkety version 0.8.1-1 (because
the package from Xenial doesn't work) and generated the file lastpass.csv.
I imported using lastpass2pass.rb and work like a charm (this step).

The problem is: the importer doesn't respect categories. One of my entries
looks like this:
└── ABRH_Estágios
    └── Jobs
        └── ABRH_Estágios

When the correct is "Jobs" is the root (because is a category) and various
entries inside.
└── Jobs
   └── ABRH_Estágios

This behavior is normal?

Please see the correspondent line on CSV file:
http://extranet.abrhrs.org.br/apps/app/cadastroEstudante/index.php?r=site/login,<username>,<password>,Jobs/ABRH
Estágios,ABRH Estágios,Jobs

I'll be happy to help you to help me. :)

Cheers!
--

Marcos H. Alano

Sent from my Android