Marking clipboard items as transient?

Flitter, Lars password-store at larsflitter.de
Tue Feb 21 15:43:28 CET 2017

Hi,

I had the same issue on windows.

That's why I created and extension `pass wclip` to use `wclip` to copy
the password to the clipboard.

wclip sets a clipboard format to tell clipboard history managers to
ignore clips.

I would suggest you create a similar extension for macOS.

This is my extension for windows:
https://github.com/palortoff/pass-extension-wclip