Question about password timeout

Erazem Kokot contact at erazem.eu
Sat Jun 6 17:24:29 CEST 2020

> However, after any amount of time or even a reboot, I'm never asked
> for my passphrase again.
> Is this a pass setting, a gpg setting, or both?

Hi,

This is a gpg setting, which can be controlled in either
~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf or wherever you have your gpg-agent.conf file.
The relevant options are "default-cache-ttl" and "max-cache-ttl", which
are set in seconds, so something like `default-cache-ttl 10800` would
mean you wouldn't have to log in for 3 hours after entering your
password.

Regards,
Erazem Kokot