Question about password timeout

mad+pass at unserver.de mad+pass at unserver.de
Sun Jun 7 17:45:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

what can happen is that the passphrase got saved in the keyring
provided by your desktop environment, for example the GNOME Keyring.
This gets unlocked when you enter your password on logon.
The program to manage the gnome keyring is called Seahorse, for KDE
there's the KDE Wallet Manager.
If that's the case, and you don't want that, you probably need to setup
another pinentry program. But I think some instances of the session
keyrings can emulate the gpg agent by themselves.

Good luck,
Matthias

P.S.: Sorry if anyone got this message twice, my list setup seems to be
broken and I used the wrong email address.