NetworkManager Plugin

Javier Arteaga jarteaga at jbeta.is
Fri Feb 16 22:00:31 CET 2018

Hi all,

First off, thanks for WireGuard and this effort!

I've tested the NM plugin on my Arch/GNOME3 setup and it works for me
too - congrats! I'm looking to get a bit more involved with the
community, so it would be my pleasure to contribute something back.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:
> As I wrote earlier, this is going to require a lot of work to actually
> bring to fruition. The first priority should be entirely dispensing
> with the use of wg-quick. In order to aid these efforts, I spent some
> time writing a mini single-file-c library that you can drop into your
> project as a means for talking to the kernel and configuring devices
> directly:

If nobody else is on this already then I'd like to take a stab at it.

Otherwise, I'll figure out other ways to help get this upstreamed :)

Cheers!

--
Javier Arteaga