WireGuard in systemd-networkd

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Jan 10 23:30:00 CET 2018

On Wed 2018-01-10 09:50:39 +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> I would also create a virtual "wireguard" package that directly depends
> on wireguard-dkms and wireguard-tools (and Recommends:
> networkmanager-wireguard, as soon as that exists). Then, simply instruct
> the user to install that.

This is a good idea, thanks!  As an aside, if anyone wants to suggest
packaging improvements like this, a bug report to the debian BTS is
probably the easiest way to go.

As for the dependencies related to systemd-networkd, the discussion here
makes me think we're better off just sticking with the status quo
(option 0), so i'll do that unless i hear a really compelling argument
to do anything else.

     --dkg