Wireguard & hw flow offload incompatibility

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue May 29 14:38:42 CEST 2018

Hey Felix,

Per the below thread, I've been digging around trying to see what's
going on. Apparently packets are hitting a virtual network interface's
ndo_start_xmit with no dst when hardware offloading enabled. I assume
that the path is something along the lines of a packet coming in on
one of these hardware accelerated NICs and then being forwarded to the
wireguard interface, which expects the dst. I found your
ndo_flow_offload patchset, and I suspect that might have something to
do with this. Any insights on dsts disappearing in skbs?

Thanks,
Jason