Unexpected error re-initializing Wintun 0.9.2

Brad Spencer bspencer at blackberry.com
Thu Dec 17 19:30:41 CET 2020

Thanks!  That makes sense.  I didn't pick up on the fact that we were
there is no reason to do so.  I think we just ended up with that pattern
as a natural step in our migration from the pre-0.9 API.

BTW, I know it's unusual, but we find that the word "not" stands out
more clearly than a lone "!" character.  I guess a few slipped in to the
test program. :)

--
Brad Spencer