ArchLinux wireguard install

Dr. Benjamin Flesch bf at deutsche-cyberberatung.de
Thu Jan 30 03:23:26 CET 2020

Hi Frank,

I am also running WireGuard on arch. I think there are two relevant packages in AUR right now, one of them is wireguard-dams.

Just install these packages and don’t bother with NetworkManager - use the wg-quick command line tool to spin up the vpn. I have configured it persistently in /etc/wireguard/ folder.

I think after the fresh kernel we can just deinstall the AUR packages and there won’t be any problem.

Best
Benjamin

Sent from a mobile device.