Two small Wireguard frustrations on Mac & Apple iOS

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Thu Oct 8 16:04:58 CEST 2020

> You're free to do that, and I'd generally prefer that instead of
> having this mailing list turning into a place for you to vent your
> frustration. These bugs are non-trivial. If you want to put some
> development hours on it, we'd love to have your contributions.
> Otherwise you'll have to wait for one of us. That's just how it goes,
> and venting probably won't make it happen faster.

Jason,

Let me put it more simply.

I understand the whole development lifecycle thing, I really do.

My point is all that was needed was an ack.

I first posted about this issue to list on Sun Aug 23 20:34:17 CEST 2020.

After that post, the only thing I have seen is posts from other people saying "yes, I've seen that too on my system".  That's great from my perspective, in terms of showing I'm not the only one, but not so great in terms of fix.

A one-line ack from you (or someone else) saying "yup, seen this, currently busy on $android_or_whatever" would have been more than sufficient.

Instead, all I saw was radio silence which can be openly interpreted ....

Laura.