[Warning: DMARC Fail Email] Re: ipv6 connexion fail - ipv4 OK

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Mon Aug 30 17:38:36 UTC 2021

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:28:11 +0200
Daniel <tech at tootai.net> wrote:

> To be sure (and I think it is as I have no problem with ipv4):
>
> . my interfaces are named wig4tootai our wigserver Nothing wrong here ?
>
> . conf file are not named <interface name>.conf but server.conf or
> anyname.conf Nothing wrong here too ?

Interface names are arbitrary. As for proper .conf filenames on your system, I
am not sure, but you can simply check whether everything looks fine by running
the "wg" tool.

> Conserning the setup, I made another one using one VPS (one public ipv4 and
> one ipv6 /64 range) but get the same result. No FW involved at all :(

Do you get WG working at all, between some other two hosts (not involving this
particular server for now)?

--
With respect,
Roman