Wireguard Android: the application is stopped unexpectedly

Jérémy Prego jeremy at pregonetwork.net
Sun Jan 3 16:50:21 CET 2021

hello,

thanks for the reply

réponse inline:
Le 03/01/2021 à 14:43, Harsh Shandilya a écrit :
> I'm rather confident that this is MIUI's doing, because I have a
> Samsung phone that has been running the same WireGuard client for 14
> days straight without failing or being force closed.
on my old p10 lite phone, wireguard worked without any issues

> Is there a possibility that a new MIUI "optimisation" showed up that
> you did not disable yet?
i dont think i have disabled all miui optimization i found on the
internet. the strangest thing is that it can work for several days and
end up stopping ... suddenly I don't know how I can get more information
to know if it comes from miui or from the wireguard

Jerem