Ubuntu client OpenBSD server

Chris Eidem ceidem at ceidem.com
Thu Nov 25 18:41:22 UTC 2021

I have a Wireguard server set up on an OpenBSD 6.9 server with OpenBSD,
Android, iOS and Ubuntu clients. All clients are connecting, although
the Ubuntu clients only work when the PSK is not enabled in the wg0.conf
file. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is there any information I
could provide to help figure out why the PSK isn't working on my Linux
clients?

I don't know if wg uses the system's TLS libraries, but if so, I suspect
that the fact gnutls and libressl don't play well together may have
something to do with it. But, that is a guess pulled from my fundament...

   - chris