Wireguard does not work in Iran

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:42:54 UTC 2022

David,

Thanks for sharing this. That's an impressive list of ways to connect
with Wireguard that I wasn't even aware of.

With the exception of shadowsocks, would the other obfuscations that
you listed here such as "Iptables extension'' or "swgp-go"  also work
with the Wireguard iOS library? As I understand it, both the server
and client have to support it.

Many Thanks,
Houman