Development Flow Improvements

Jamie Couture jamie.couture at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:05:27 CEST 2016

I'm curious whether there is a merge policy in place for those *for-jason
branches. Will they be fast forward only or reasonable they may be reset
since it's really just a contract for you and the person providing the
series, rather than something others should be following.

For example. In git.git it is understood that special topics 'pu' are reset
often.